This course introduces the features of the CloudConnect ETL through demonstrations and focused hands-on exercises using practical use case examples. The Cloud Connect Transformation (CTL2) is introduced along with techniques for testing and debugging ETL flows. By the end of the course, participants will be able to create CloudConnect ETL graphs to read source data, apply a variety of transformations including basic customization using CTL2, and write the data to GoodData datasets.
If you would like to enroll in this course, please contact email@example.com or your account manager to schedule a time.
- Introduction to ETL
- Walkthrough: Creating ETL in CloudConnect
- Hands-on Exercises (spread throughout the course)
- Certification Test Module (for those seeking GoodData Certification)
- Introduction to Data Modeling and ETL course
- CloudConnect Designer installed on your computer system. See https://developer.gooddata.com/docs/data-modeling