This course builds on the Data Modeling and ETL courses by presenting best practices and techniques for implementing projects that are maintainable and optimized for performance. By the end of this training course, participants will be able to apply optimization techniques to logical data models and to build ETL graphs using CloudConnect that are flexible and expandable as requirements and processing needs change.
Duration: 2 hours
If you would like to enroll in this course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your account manager to schedule a time.
- Overview of Project Implementation
- Logical Data Model (LDM) Workflow Steps
- ETL Workflow Steps
- Testing ETL
- Introduction to Data Modeling and ETL Course
- ETL Essentials Course
- Advanced Data Modeling Course
- ADS Essentials Course (optional)
- CloudConnect Designer installed on your computer system. See https://developer.gooddata.com/docs/data-modeling