Front End Essentials
This course demonstrates how to use Analytical Designer, KPIs, reports and dashboards within the GoodData Application. This course is delivered as a GoodData workspace that includes videos for guided demonstration as well as exercises to provide hands-on experience within the platform. After viewing this course and completing the exercises, attendees will have the skills needed to create reports and dashboards within their own project workspaces. The target audience for this course is future GoodData administrators and report and dashboard authors/analysts.
Expected Duration: 3 hours (self-paced)
After enrolling in this e-learning course, please check your email for your invitation into the training workspace, which includes video presentations and exercises. Please allow up to 24 hours for the invitation to arrive.
- GoodData hierarchy: user account > project > dashboard > dashboard tab > reports
- Information consumer vs report/dashboard author
- Dashboard features and dashboard interactivity
- Building reports and reporting features
- Creating compelling visualizations
- Designing a GoodData dashboard