Front End Essentials
This course demonstrates how to use the GoodData application for reporting and dashboarding. This course includes guided demonstration as well as an exercise pack to provide hands-on experience within the platform. After viewing this course and completing the exercises, attendees will have the skills needed to create reports and dashboards within their own project workspaces. The target audience for this course is future GoodData administrators and report and dashboard authors/analysts.
After enrolling in this e-learning, please check your email for your invitation into the training project and exercise pack.
- GoodData hierarchy: user account > project > dashboard > dashboard tab > reports
- Information consumer vs report/dashboard author
- Dashboard features and dashboard interactivity
- Building reports and reporting features
- Creating compelling visualizations
- Designing a GoodData dashboard